- Saving lives with the CertaDose pediatric dosing system clinically proven to reduce critical errors to ZERO.
August 4, 2017
Each CertaDose syringe is labeled with easy to recognize color zones that match the Broselow® color system to help... Read More
EMT and Paramedic Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4903013/
This study is about 10 paramedics and how the color-coded prefilled medication syringe decreases delivery time and dosing errors in simulated pre-hospital pediatric resuscitations.
EMS Errors: http://www.certadose.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/EMS-Errors.pdf
EMS-Error Severity: http://www.certadose.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/EMS-Error-Severity.pdf
Time to Medication Delivery: http://www.certadose.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Time-to-Medication-Delivery.pdf
Nurse and Doctor Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4872869/
This study is about 10 emergency physicians and nurse teams and discusses how the color-coded prefilled medication syringe decreases delivery time and dosing errors in simulated emergency department pediatric resuscitations.
Parent/Home Use Study: http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/485750
This study compares two groups of caregivers of children with nonemergent complaints, with one group using a conventional dosing method, and the other using a color-coded method to determine and measure acetaminophen dosage for their child.
- Emergency Nursing Conference (ENA) St. Louis, MO, Sept 13-16, Booth #1621
- EMS World Expo, Las Vegas, NV, Oct 16-20, Booth #1225
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), Washington, DC, Oct 29-Nov 1, Booth #1811
- National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP), San Diego, CA, Jan 8-13